♫ Playing song : New blogskin!

Written on Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM.
Hey fellow sheng people! We now have our own skin! Though not entirely - basecodes are by f-urballs. It was quite tough to make but I hope you guys like it, though my skills are not very good and the blending (if there is any blending in the first place. Ok, maybe there isn't.) is bad. Other than the texture and fonts, the photos belong to us! The gaoyinsheng and zhongyinsheng were taken during sectionals when only me, Kai Lin and Gloria went. Mr Wong's photo is from his profile. Our photo is from SYF 2011..hey it's 2 days ago! :( I can't believe SYF 2011 is gone forever now. Like KH, I want to perform again. :(

Oh well! Enjoy your Good Friday while it lasts...

*Oh by the way, the photobucket slideshow on our profile isn't working :( *

Labels: