♫ Playing song : quotes

Written on Monday, July 26, 2010 at 8:30 PM.
YAY KH YES YOU SUCCESSFULLY ADDED QUOTES ERRRRRRR BUT...

You have to change this too...



If you add more quotes and the total number of quotes is e.g. 16, then change the number to 16...And remember, the last quote (e.g. quote 15) does not mean that there are 15 quotes because the first one is 0. Add one to the last quote to get the total number of quotes :)


SECTIONALS TOMORROW! What are we going to do huh? I'm going to say my fav phrase tomorrow again..."I'm so hungry!" Hehe.

And if you're free do check this out...7 most extreme roller coasters! My favourite article of all...Watch the videos! They freaked me out especially at the DROP. O_O!

Credits go to oddee.com :)


KH I deserve a prize for updating everyday. *yawns*

HEY THIS IS SCARY CRAP!

Labels: