♫ Playing song : New blogskin!
Written on Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM.
Oh yay I changed the blogskin. Does it look good? Hmm. I was bored so I thought of a nice design for the student lounge which isn't for us students but for SCs anyway. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a room in the school for US that looks like this? ...
IF ONLY WE HAD A ROOM LIKE THIS! But it might be flooded with smelly and sweaty people after a few weeks, then the room becomes totally stinky. Ughhhh. I doubt there will be a good piano in the room either. It has not been tuned for
89423482934898 years.
Check the profile! There are random quotes so please hit 'F5' and view the profile again. Hehee.
Labels: ZY
♫ Playing song : New blogskin!
Written on Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM.
Oh yay I changed the blogskin. Does it look good? Hmm. I was bored so I thought of a nice design for the student lounge which isn't for us students but for SCs anyway. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a room in the school for US that looks like this? ...
IF ONLY WE HAD A ROOM LIKE THIS! But it might be flooded with smelly and sweaty people after a few weeks, then the room becomes totally stinky. Ughhhh. I doubt there will be a good piano in the room either. It has not been tuned for
89423482934898 years.
Check the profile! There are random quotes so please hit 'F5' and view the profile again. Hehee.
Labels: ZY