♫ Playing song :

Written on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM.
Hi everyone!!

Lets have a sheng picnic during the holidays! :) and then we can eat like mad and put on more weight and maybe grow taller (esp for me and gloria!)

We can bring ice cream, chocolates, sweet drinks, milo, sandwich, bread, biscuits, french fries, instant noodles, fried beehoon, fried rice, french toast, potato salad and alot of fatty food that will probably lead us to having atheroscleorosis but I can't wait to eat!!

yay everyone loves eating :)

Do you all realise that this blog is 98.5% filled up with angmoh guys ): but as asians we should support our own fellow kind, right?!

(please prepare an oxygen mask in case you die from their hotness)















this is dong bang shin ki (DBSK), the most awesome boyband ever.
why? they have good looks, good vocals. they are funny, sweet and very caring. most importantly they love their fans!! so loving them isn't just a one-sided affair, it's a two-sided thing because they really really love and appreciate their fans for giving them so much support. And the best thing is, they have around 800, 000 official fans :) And these are only the official fans, they have other unofficial fans in korea, and many international fans (from USA, Singapore, Australia etc)



















yay this is jaejoong (left) and micky (right)
so shuai I think I can die of happiness now by just seeing their faces

















SNSD :D
sooyoung, seohyun, yoona, yuri, hyoyeon
jessica, tiffany
sunny, taeyeon
so pretty :) and they sing really well too :)
they have alot of anti-fans (like kahhui the nitwit) but I LOVE THEM!!!









SNSD again (without yuri)
this is a more recent photo!!! so pretty :) :) :)
ARE YOU ALL STILL ALIVE??
too pretty/shuai right? T_T better than all the angmohs...
I hope this post isn't too irrelevant hahaha.

Labels: