♫ Playing song : Ahahaha
Written on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM.Guess what: this blogskin is done by Kenlynn. :D
Loves it because it has the cat picture I urged her to put in.
And the boxes are big enough to please my eyes.
Oh yes.
Thanks Kenlynn!
Everyone must thank her by tagging enormous thank yous when the cbox is up.
:D
Oh ya and I like the french fries she bought. I'm sure The Noob will donate some to me. That's a hint, alright? Or is your cranium so stuffed with traditional noobness that thoughts cannot travel to your brain?
But on second thoughts, I'm fat enough as it's so no thanks. You can give to Miriam. She's skinny. :(
And look, Glo, I labeled my post.
Arrgh must go off to revise for Geog test. So long, suckers!
P.S.
This is Ken's emotional and sentient sentence from her blog:
its either you guys requested for those, or you guys mean so much to meEh? I'm quietly sobbing because my frozen, love-deprived heart is utterly warmed by her thoughtful statement.
Ahem.
Labels: KH